So, how to successfully import Panasonic Lumix GX85/GX80 4K MP4/1080P AVCHD recording to Premiere Pro CC? As we all know, Premiere Pro CC works best with clips in the H.264 MOV format, the easy workaround is, get a Mac Video Converter for Premiere Pro CC and convert Panasonic Lumix GX85/GX80 MTS and 4K MP4/MTS to Premiere Pro CC supported formats, which will save you both time and trouble, and all you need is to drag the Panasonic Lumix GX85/GX80 4K MTS and MP4 videos for prompt editing.
What you need is one professional Panasonic Lumix Video Converter - Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac. With it, just in a few clicks you could successfully upload Lumix GX85 and Lumix GX80 4K MP4/MTS videos to Premiere Pro CC. Besides Premiere, it also can convert Lumix GX85/GX80 4K MP4/MTS recordings to other editing editors like FCP, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve Lite (DaVinci Resolve) etc supported editing-formats. (read review)
Windows user get Pavtube Video Converter
Free download the 4K MP4/MTS to Premiere Pro CC Converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
- Top4download.com: http://www.top4download.com/pavtube-video-converter-for-mac/iujpttsg.html
Step-by-step Guide to Convert Lumix GX85/GX80 4K MP4/MTS to Premiere Pro CC supported formats
Step 1: You need to install and run the smart Video Converter Mac and transfer your AVCHD .mts or .mp4 recordings to the program. Join single video clips via checking the "Merge into one" box.
Step 2: Click on the "Format" bar and choose the best editable format.
To solve Panasonic GX85/GX80 4K and Adobe Premiere Pro CC incompatibility issues, please select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg) as the target format.
Tips: Adjust the video and audio parameters including the Bitrate of Video&Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., by clicking the Settings button for getting the best quality before starting conversion.
Step 3: As soon as all things are finished, please click "Convert" button to start the Panasonic Lumix GX85/GX80 4K AVCHD, MP4 video conversion on Mac OS X.
When the conversion is done, you can find the output files by clicking "Open" button on the main interface. Then you can import the converted Panasonic Lumix GX85/GX80 4K files to Premiere Pro CC for smooth playing and editing.
- Best Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 4K to DaVinci Resolve Workflow
- Converting Canon 5D Mark IV 4K videos to FCP X for smooth editing
- Import Canon XC15 4K footages to Premiere Pro CC
- Tips for Importing and Editing Canon 5D Mark IV 4K MOV with Avid MC
- Canon 5D Mark IV 4K Video Recording, Review, Editing
- How to Convert and Import Sony HDR-PJ620 AVCHD to FCP X/7?