Summary: This tutorial is a step by step guide on how to convert FLV to iPhone 6 for watching on Zeiss VR One with zero quality loss.
Flash Video (FLV) is the name of a file format used to deliver video over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player. The most recent public release of Flash Player supports H.264 video and HE-AAC audio. Flash Video content may also be embedded within SWF files. Notable websites of the Flash Video format include YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo! Video, Reuters.com, Hulu.com, etc.
Virtual Reality on iOS has arrived. With the virtual reality headset offered by Zeiss VR One, you can now convert your iPhone 6 into an great 3D experience. The Zeiss VR One offers a Cinema app to enable you to enjoy your movies save in your iPhone in an immersive environment with the lights off. When you see here, do you have any desire to enjoy your wonderful FLV/MKV videos on Zeiss VR One via iPhone 6? Or enjoy your AVI files on Zeiss VR One via Galaxy S4/S5/S6? If so, just read on to find out how to achieve it.
Zeiss VR One is currently compatible with iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6, Nexus 5, and LG-G3 smartphones and supports MP4 and MOV formats. In order to watch FLV on Zeiss VR One with iPhone 6, you just need a right program and convert FLV to 3D MP4 for smoothly playing on Zeiss VR One via iPhone 6. Here Pavtube Video Converter is highly recommended, you can get this job done perfectly. With the latest version 184.108.40.206, this program adds Apple ProRes as output, supports encoding to H.265 MKV and is compatible with Sony/LG/Samsung/Panasonic TVs. If you are running on Mac operating system, you can refer to the equivalent version- Pavtube Video Converter for Mac (review). It works well even on the latest Mac OS X El Capitan.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
How to convert FLV to iPhone 6 for watching on Zeiss VR One?
Step 1: Download, install and run the corresponding program. Click “Add Video” or “Add from folder” to load your FLV files.
Step 2: Click the “Format” bar and select “3D Video>>MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)” as output format.
Step 3: Click “Settings” button to customize the output video and audio settings by yourself. But if you are not good at it, you’d better use the default parameters, they will ensure you a good balance between file size and image quality basically. You can change the resolution, bit rate, frame rate as you need.
Step 4: Go back to the main interface, hit the big button “Convert” there.
Conclusion: There is no need for waiting for a long time. We can receive the best output files nicely. After conversion, you can get the generated files by hitting “Open” button. You can simply add the keyword “SBS” to the file name of the video, and the app will automatically show the correct content for each eye.
- Easily import Sony XDCAM EX Footage to Avid, Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, CyberLink, Windows Movie Maker
- Two Ways to Import Canon XF100 MXF to Premiere Pro CS6 for editing on Mac
- How to Get MTS/M2TS into FCP X for Editing?
- Importing Canon T4i/650D h.264 footage in iMovie Mac
- Upload Canon XC10 XF-AVC 4K MXF to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook
- Tutorial of Getting Panasonic GH4 4K Footage into iMovie
- Why can’t Import PMW-300 MXF to FCP 6/7?