The rugged new 1DX Mark II sets a new benchmark for still photography and produces strong 4K 60FPS in challenging conditions. It has strong video recording technology:
Canon 1D X Mark II Video File Information
MOV Video: 4K - Motion JPEG (internal recording only), Full HD - MPEG4 AVC / H.264 variable (average) bit rate, Audio: Linear PCM
MP4 Video: Full HD - MPEG4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC
4K (17:9) - 4096 x 2160
Full HD (16:9) - 1920 x 1080
If you have record the 4K MOV/HD MP4 videos by Canon 1D X Mark II, you can edit them with some popular editors like FCP, iMovie, DaVinci Resolve Lite etc. Then upload them to Youtube/Vimeo/Facebook for sharing with world. But many users found sometimes they cannot upload Canon 1D X Mark II videos to Youtube/Vimeo/Facebook successfully. Why? Because Youtube/Vimeo/Facebook all can only support some videos, not all Canon 1D X Mark II MOV and MP4 videos which have diffetent codecs.
The Best Video Converter for Online Websites Uploading Canon 1D X Mark II
If you do not think your current Canon 1D X Mark II video file format is supported by YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc., you may get the best uploading results from converting your Canon 1D X Mark II file to the best format for these online websites (say MPEG4 video with MP3 audio). Consequently, you will need a professional video converter for help. (learn how to convert 4K to Youtube/Vimeo/Facebook)
Don't worry, the innovative multimedia conversion tool- Pavtube Video Converter is ready for help.
What can Pavtube Video Converter do for Windows users?
- Change any unsupported video file like some MP4, some MOV, MKV, AVI, , XAVC, XAVC S, H. 265, MXF, MTS into the best online websites video file format for uploading in secs thanks to the powerful NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream acceleration technologies.
- Help to trim the video into individual video clips even short durations or split the movies into smaller parts.
- Crop the video file size to remove the black sides in the frame or cut out you unwanted parts, authorize the video with image watermark, change the background color, or add (*.srt and *.ass, *.ssa) subtitles.
- Transcode downloaded files off YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and many other online video websites to play on Apple/Android/Windows products and other portable players with high perservation of quality with 200+ video presets.
- Enables you to easily convert downloaded online videos for editing in Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc. It provides optimized preset for editing so you don't need to worry much about formats or resolutions.
- Extract MP3, FLAC, AAC, AC3, WAV, M4A audio from online YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo videos
- Featured different conversion settings
- Supports batch conversion
For Mac user, please try Pavtube Video Converter for Mac.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Solution to Share Canon 1D X Mark II HD/4K video on YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook
1. Import Canon 1D X Mark II files
Drag & drop MP4/MOV video files to the program after launching it. Or click the "Add video" button to locate the MP4 files you want to add.
2. Specify output format
You can just select the "Flash Video > FLV-Flash Video Format(*.flv)", or "HD Video > AVI HD Video(*.avi)" for YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook.
Refer to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook supported format as below:
Facebook Video Format
MP4, 3G2, 3GP, 3GPP
ASF, AVI, WMV, DAT, DIVX, DV
F4V, FLV, MTS, M2TS, TS
M4V, MOV, MKV, MOD, TOD
MPE, MPEG, MPEG4, MPG
NSV, OGM, OGV, QT, VOB
3. Start converting Canon 1D X Mark II to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook
When all these settings are ready, you can click the "Convert" button at the bottom right corner to begin the MP4/MOV to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook conversion. When the conversion is done, you can click on "Open" button to locate the output videos. Now it's time to go to your website to upload your converted video online without any issue.
Sign into YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook
Click the Upload link at the top of the page
Select the converted mp4 files to upload from your computer
Now you can share your Canon 1D X Mark II videos on YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook with your friends and family easily.
- Upload Canon XC10 XF-AVC 4K MXF to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook
- Upload OBS FLV Video to YouTube/Vimeo for Sharing on Windows/Mac
- Upload Christmas Videos to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook for Sharing
- Simple Guide to Upload DJI Phantom 3/4 videos to YouTube
- Fix YouTube Videos Not Playing Loading issues