Currently, most major NLEs can handle 4K files without much problem, but it is extremely hardware intensive. What is a faster and more fluid 4K S-Log editing workflow on a Mac or Windows PC? Sometimes need to convert 4K S-Log footage to an edit friendly codec before importing them to NLEs. This requires a professional 4K S-Log file transcoder.
Pavtube 4K Video Converter for Mac is a professional 4K video converter, which can convert any 4K video including 4K MP4, 4K MOV, 4K XAVC, 4K XAVC S, 4K MXF, 4K MTS, 4K H.265 etc to FCP, iMovie, Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Sony Vegas Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Edius Pro, GoPro Studio more friendly edit codec/format for smooth editing. Or you can take this converter be a 4K video editor, because it also provide professional editing functions to you: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
*Top-trending 4K Converter - Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac*Convert/transcode 4K to NLEs best editable format on Mac
Windows version: Pavtube Video Converter
How to Transcode 4K S-Log to a more edit friendly codec?
Step 1. Add videos
Install and run the 4K Converter for editor on your computer, then click "Add Video" button to browse and load your rvideos which you've transferred to your Mac.
Step 2. Click "Format" bar, and select your desire formats from "Common video" or "HD video" etc. You can also select the editable format from FCP, iMovie/FCE, Sony Vegas Pro/Premiere Pro, etc for your editing.
- FCP X supported formats
- iMovie/FCE supported formats
- Windows Movie Maker supported formats
- Avid MC supported formats
- GoPro Studio supported formats
Step 3. Click the "Convert" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert 4K S-Log to NLE friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click "Open" to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to NLE for nice editing.
- How to Compress/Convert 4K Video for Editing with Windows Movie Maker?
- Can Final Cut Pro X Edit DJI Phantom 4K video?
- Import and Edit Sony A6300 4K XAVC S to Avid Media Composer
- How to Upscale 1080P to 4K on Mac or Windows?
- How to Mirror 4K Movies to TV with Chromecast 2
- Can 4K UHD Videos Be Played on iPad Pro?
- Easy Way to Get 4K H.265 playable onto the new Apple TV (ATV 4)
- How to play 4K Videos with Surface Pro 4 Windows 10 tablet?