In order to import MOV files to Premiere Pro, the easy workaround is to transcode MOV to Adobe Premiere editing-friendly formats like MPEG-2 or WMV. This will allow for the software to work smoothly. The process to convert the MOV files to Premiere Pro is fairly easy as long as you have such a tool like Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac or Windows. By running it, there's no need to set the codec yourself: the program has optimized presets for Adobe Premiere (Premiere CC included).
Hot search: Canon 5D Mark IV 4K MOV to Avid MC, Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 4K to DaVinci Resolve, Canon 5D Mark IV 4K to FCP X
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
Step 1. Install and run the MOV to MPEG Converter Mac; click "Add" icon to load your source videos.
Step 2. Click on the "Format" bar and choose a best editable format. For editing Canon 5D Mark IV 4K MOV in Adobe Premiere, choose Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas --> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as output format.
Tip. Set proper video/ audio parameters. Click the "Settings" button and set proper video/ audio parameters. You can reset set the video size, bitrate and fame rate.
Step 3. Hit the convert button, it will start converting Canon 5D Mark IV 4K MOV videos to Premiere Pro most compatible format immediately. Soon after the conversion, just click "Open" button to get the generated files for natively editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5/CS4 perfectly.
- Upload Canon 5D Mark IV 4K video to Instagram easily
- Get Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 4K footages to Windows Movie Maker easily
- How to Import Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 4K Videos to Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio?
- Upload Canon 5D Mark IV 4K/HD Videos to Youtube/Vimeo/Instagram
- Sony DSC-RX100 V 4K XAVC to Avid Media Composer Workflow
- Load Sony DSC-RX100 V 4K XAVC S video to Final Cut Pro on Mac
- Importing GoPro Hero5 4K to DaVinci Resolve for editing