Summary: Want to convert MKV to Samsung Smart TV for playing? This MKV video converter can help to convert MKV video to MP4 to meet all your needs.
The MKV is an open standard free container format, a file format that can hold an unlimited number of audio, video, subtitle tracks or picture in one file. This format offers a richer media experience than any other current format, this makes MKV a popular choice for making back-ups of DVD and Blu-ray discs that you could also play on a computer connected to a TV.
“My Samsung TV won’t play MKV files, I’ve tried using many ways to solve this problem but still can not work it out.”
“I had an MKV file that was 1920*1080. I get an error saying the file can't be played on Samsung TV, if these files are in MKV format. How to deal with this problem?”
“I have a Samsung TV connected to my home network, I want to play MKV files on it, However, Samsung said it didn't support it. I've tried changing the extension of the files from MKV to MP4 or AVI, but this doesn't work.”
Though Samsung TV claims to support MKV files, sometimes we still can not solve the issues that Samsung TV won’t play MKV. This is probably because MKV files are with DTS audio and Samsung smart TV have bad compatibility with DTS audios. In order to play MKV DTS on Samsung, we need to convert MKV DTS to MP4 AC3, or other supported formats by Samsung Smart TV.
Here Pavtube Video Converter just comes into being, this ideal Samsung TV Converter, which can convert all kinds of MKV files to Samsung Smart TV. There is no need for you to know which format is supported by Samsung TV, cause our professional Samsung TV Converter has set “Samsung TV” as an output format, which concludes all formats can be compatible with Samsung Smart TV.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
How to play MKV files on Samsung Smart TV?
Step 1: Download and install the program. Click “Add video” on the main interface to load your files to the program. You can also drag the files to the program’s window list directly. This program can also support the batch video clips.
Step 2: Click the “Format” bar to get the drop-down menu and you can get “TVS”. Choose “Samsung TV (*.mp4)” as best output format.
Step 3: Click “Settings” button to customize the output video and audio settings by yourself. But if you are not good at it, you’d better use the default parameters, they will ensure you a good balance between file size and image quality basically. You can change the resolution, bit rate, frame rate as you need.
Step 4: Specify output folder on your computer to save the output files. Click the “Browse” button to choose the path where you want to save the output files in. Click “Convert” button to finish converting videos to Samsung TV compatible format.
Conclusion: When the conversion is finished, click “Open” to get the generated files. Now, there’s no need for you to worry about how to play MKV files on Samsung Smart TV without any hassles.
- Convert DJI Inspire 1 4K Files to 1080p for Editing on Mac/PC
- Convert Canon XF100 MXF to ProRes 422 for FCP X editing on Mac
- Easily import Sony XDCAM EX Footage to Avid, Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, CyberLink, Windows Movie Maker
- Two Ways to Import Canon XF100 MXF to Premiere Pro CS6 for editing on Mac
- Import Samsung NX1 H.265 to FCP X on Mac Yosemite
- Convert/Merge AVCHD .m2ts/m2ts Files from Sony/Panasonic/Canon Cameras
- How to Get MTS/M2TS into FCP X for Editing?