Summary: In order to enjoy MKV files on iPod Touch 6 more easily, converting MKV to MP4 can be a great idea for you.This article will offer you an MKV video converter.
Apple’s newly released and much needed update to the iPod touch has seen the much maligned music and baby iPhone receive a new lease of life, once again making it a viable alternative for those that don’t want a cellular plan but like the idea of using iOS on something smaller than an iPad. We’re not sure why it’s taken Apple so long to get an update out the door, but now it’s here the iPod touch is worth consideration once again.
iPod Touch 6 video playback:
H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
As it is shown above, MKV files are not supported by iPod Touch 6. If you want to enjoy MKV files on iPod Touch 6, you’d better convert your source files to iPod Touch 6 best accepted video format. Here you can depend on Pavtube Video Converter for Mac. This program can convert any video formats as you like to iPod Touch 6 supported foramts.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
How to convert MKV files to iPod Touch 6?
Step 1: Download, install and launch the program, you can import the video files either by dragging and dropping directly into the main interface or by clicking “Add Video” or “Add from folder” button.
Step 2: You can choose from a number of different formats displayed in the “Format” bar at the bottom. Here you’re suggested to choose “HD Video>>H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” as output format.
Step 3: Go back to the main interface, hit the big button “Convert” there.
Conclusion: There is no need for waiting for a long time. We can receive the best output files nicely. After conversion, you can get the generated files by hitting “Open” button. Now, it’s easy to enjoy MKV files on iPod Touch 6.
- Convert GoPro Camera Video for Streaming to DVD Player
- Edit Sony HDR-PJ440 AVCHD in Avid Media Composer
- Edit Sony RX10 MK II in After Effects CC/CS6/CS5/CS4 Smoothly
- Import Sony RX100 IV 4K XAVC S to After Effects CC
- Convert Canon EOS 5DS R MOV for iMovie 11
- Import Canon C100 Mark II MTS to FCP/Premiere/Avid for Editing
- How to Transcode FLV Files to M3U8 Format on Mac?