Hot search: Canon EOS C700 4K to Resolve ǀ Canon EOS C700 4K to Premiere Pro ǀ Canon EOS C700 4K to Avid Media Composer ǀ Canon EOS C700 4K to Sony Vegas Pro
The EOS C700 has both internal 4K ProRes and XF-AVC recording. ProRes is not friendly with iMovie, FCE etc. XF-AVC is not friendly with iMovie, FCE, FCP. How to solve these? The best way is to convert Canon EOS C700 4K video to iMovie, FCE, FCP etc friendly video.
To process Canon EOS C700 4k video conversion on Mac, a professional 4K Video Converter for Mac is required and Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac is a smart choice. This app is capable of converting Canon EOS C700 4K video in ProRes or XF-AVC to iMovie, FCE, FCP friendly video formats. Besides, it also can convert various video like XAVC, XAVC S, XAVC L, AVCHD, MTS, M2T, M2TS, TS, MXF, MKV, H.264, P2 MXF, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, M4V, etc. to any formats you request. You can download a demo to see if it is able to do what you want in simple steps with good quality.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
Step 1. Add videos
Install and run the Converter for mac on your computer, then click "Add Video" button to browse and load your videos.
Step 2. Set right output format
A.Go to "Format" bar and choose "Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)" as output format for Final Cut Pro X/7/6.
B. Click "Format" pull down list to select iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov) as the best video format for iMovie (11).
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the "Settings" button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the "Convert" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert Canon EOS C700 4K video to iMovie, FCE, FCP friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click "Open" to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to iMovie, FCE, FCP for editing without any problems.
- Import Sony A6500 4K video to FCP X/FCP 7/FCP 6 directly
- Import DJI Mavic Pro 4K video to iMovie on Mac for editing
- Import DJI Mavic Pro 4K video to Avid Media Composer/DaVinci Resolve
- How Can I Import 1080p MKV File into Premiere Pro CC?
- Adjust Typhoon-H 4K to 1080p for playing/editing/sharing
- Tips for Importing and Editing Canon 5D Mark IV 4K MOV with Avid MC
- How to Import Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 4K Videos to Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio?