This Blog mainly talks on how to get rid of problems of importing various kinds of camera footage such as Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, etc to popular editing tools such as FCP, Avid, iMovie, etc for editing and some hot media players for playback. Just join us to know more!
With access to apps like Netflix now, you can transport yourself to the perfect place to watch a movie on Galaxy S7 with Gear VR. the Netflix app puts you in a full blown cabin with photos on the wall, a couch you are sitting on, and a coffee table in front of a massive screen.
Watching Netflix on your TV, tablet or smartphone is all good and well, but watching it in VR is on another level. The Netflix app takes you into a virtual mansion with floor to ceiling windows, stone walls and a view of the mountains outside that you’re sat atop.
Set up Netflix in order to suitable for watching on Galaxy S7 with Gear VR
To connect your Samsung Gear VR to your Netflix account, make sure you are on the home screen, then follow the steps for your device below.
1. When you plug your Galaxy S7 into the Gear VR for the first time, the software will automatically install. You'll need to create an Oculus account and logged in before you can start your full Samsung Gear VR experience.
2. Follow the prompt to complete the installation, once the Netflix app launches, select Sign In. Begin from the Netflix home screen, navigate up and select Settings or the Gear icon .
2. Enable Wifi on your Galaxy S7 and connect to a fast access point. Some applications refuse to work if you aren't connected to a Wifi network and you cannot turn it on while you're using the Samsung Gear VR.
3. Close all the background apps on your Galaxy S7 before you start Gear VR. This will free up resources and make your programs run faster.
4. Connect and enable any devices you plan on using before you start using the Samsung Gear VR. Once you're in, you cannot install or connect devices. Also, make sure they are within arm's reach so you can locate them by touch while you're using the device.
Your device is now connected to your Netflix account. Enjoy!
How about the offline downloaded / recorded Netflix films?
It's great that you can use Netflix instant streaming to watch movies and tv episodes online(details on Part 2), but been wondering if it would be possible to also streaming Netflix movies or tv shows to Galaxy S7 watching with Gear VR offline?
There are no services for video downloads on Netflix. If you have made use of a third – party video downloader / recorder to download / record some Netflix films, the next 3 suggestions should be take into your consideration.
Make sure that any DRM protections on downloaded Netflix films are removed thought video downloader / downloader / recorder.
If the video format that was used by the downloader / recorder to save the movies is not Galaxy S7 compatible then it must be converted.
Pavtube Video Converter (read the review)would assist you in converting, adjusting bit rate and resolution. You can also convert your normal 2D into 3D for watching on Galaxy S7 with Gear VR.
In order to watch Netflix on Galaxy S7 with a great view make sure that downloaded / recorded Netflix films comfortable with the bit rate, out format, and resolution. It is able to convert any videos to Samsung Gear VR required side-by-side or top-to-bottom (top down) 3D video for viewing on Gear VR via Samsung smartphones.
How to make downloaded movies suitable for watching on Galaxy S7 with Gear VR?
Step 1: Load downloaded / recorded source movies to the app
Click “File” icon to load source movie to this app. Or you can simply drag and drop the video into it.
Step 2: Set 3D format
Click “format” bar to find “3D Video”. Select “MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video(*.mp4) ” under this category for Galaxy S7 with Gear VR.
Tip: You can also configure the parameters like resolution, frame rate, encoder and bit rate for video, and sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate for audio and save it as your own profile in profile settings window to get better 3D movies for Galaxy S7 with Gear VR.
Step 3: Get the conversion process started
Hit the red “Start Conversion” button to change normal to 3D SBS MP4 video for playback on Galaxy S7 with Gear VR. Locate the generated 3D movies in output folder when the process is done.
Now, transfer the 3D movies to your Galaxy S7. After the step, you can enjoy the 3D movies on your Galaxy S7 with Gear VR.