For those Windows users who already own or plan to buy Sony PXW Z150 and wanna edit its AVCHD 1080P for sharing with friends or uploading to social websites, Windows Movie Maker can be your best choice, however, seen from the below part, we sadlly found that AVCHD is not included in Windows Movie Maker supported video formats, in order to successfully finish the conversion job with Windows Movie Maker, we suggest you to convert the imcompatible AVCHD files to any of the formats below with a powerful third party software.
Supported audio/video/picture formats supported by Windows Movie Maker:
As you may face difficulties in choosing a best suitable third party software from thousands of equal products to help you complete the AVCHD to WMV conversion job, here i recommend you Pavtube Video Converter, which is the easiest to use and offers professionalism. this AVCHD to WMV converter loaded with features to make editing experience enjoyable and memorable, offer you superfast converting speed lostless video quality, all the warm product design make users with or without experience can finish the conversion process with ease.
Hot Search: AVCHD to MP4 | AVCHD to Avid | MP4 to Windows Movie Maker | MOV to Windows Movie Maker | AVCHD to FCP
If you wanna use Pavtube Video Converter(review) to fix the AVCHD and WMV compatible issue, it is pretty important for you to have a good understanding of the conversion process, the below tutorial may of good use to you.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Step tutorial for Converting/Importing AVCHD to WMM Supported Format
Step 1. Import Files
Launch your program and then click on “Add Files” from the menu bar. You can also browse through to view all the files to import. Alternatively, drag and drop the files directly to the program timeline.
Step 2. Choose Output Format
When making this choice, make sure the format you select is fully compatible with Windows Movie Maker. The program has many of such formats, so you should make your choices wisely.
Step 3. Start Converting
Now that everything else is set, the last step will be actual conversion of your AVCHD files to the chosen format. Click the button named “Convert” and the process will begin. Once that is over, you will be able to enjoy your videos using whatever device you have.
- Native Sony PXW Z150 XAVC-L Files Editing with Windows Movie Maker
- Play H.265/HEVC Video on LG Ultra HD 4K TV/Samsung/Philip TV
- Sony HDR-CX455 to FCP X – Sony CX455 XAVC S/AVCHD/MP4 to FCP X
- Import AVCHD/AVCHD Lite to iMovie – How to convert MTS/M2TS AVCHD to AIC MOV for iMovie?
- Convert 1080p MTS Videos to Windows Movie Maker
- How to Fix Error Message Pops up in Windows Movie Maker